We are all the results of our habits. Waking up early is one of the best habit you can ever acquire. But why should you wake up early ? Well Alexander Graham Bell once said “Preparation is the key to success”. The point is you need golden hours in the morning to prepare your day, feed your mind, strengthen your character while other people are sleeping. And in the morning hours you are less distracted and have more energy and more focused. So these hours will reflect your entire day. Here are the few simple tips to wake up early.
1) Meditate before you go to sleep. Because you need a quality and quite sleep. When you meditate at least for 15 minutes, before you sleep, the voices in your mind will calm down. And you absolutely feel wonderful once you wake up. Give it a try.
2) Get Super fit – When you are fit, your metabolic rate is higher. You have lot more energy, passion and enthusiasm. Do exercise every day for at least for 20 minutes.
3) Finish your dinner before 8:00 AM. So you give enough rest to your digestive system.
4) Avoid distractions from technology like television, mobile, social networking etc before you go to sleep. When you sleep your subconscious mind is more vulnerable and it will feed by these distractions. So the result is you are more distracted and stressful.
5) Have a healthy and balanced diet. This is one of the principles of the optimal health. A diet free of toxic foods that supplies optimal levels of all beneficial nutrients.
Our motivation is very simple.
“If you need an alarm clock to wake you, you are not getting good rest.” Go to bed as early as possible and sleep until you wake refreshed. Any habit will take at least 45 days to include in your daily routine. And the process of acquiring a habit is not great. Most of the time it’s messy. Because good habits are difficult to acquire but they are easy to live with.